Impormasyon tungkol sa trabaho
• Apply lacquers and waxes to mold surfaces to facilitate assembly and removal of laminated parts.
• Apply layers of plastic resin to mold surfaces prior to placement of fiberglass mats, repeating layers until products have the desired thicknesses and plastics have jelled.
• Bond wood reinforcing strips to decks and cabin structures of watercraft, using resin-saturated fiberglass.
• Check all dies, templates, and cutout patterns to be used in the manufacturing process to ensure that they conform to dimensional data, photographs, blueprints, samples, and/or customer specifications.
• Check completed products for conformance to specifications and for defects by measuring with rulers or micrometers, by checking them visually, or by tapping them to detect bubbles or dead spots.
• Cure materials by letting them set at room temperature, placing them under heat lamps, or baking them in ovens.
• Inspect, clean, and assemble molds before beginning work.
• Mask off mold
Mga mahahalagang impormasyon
Oras ng trabaho Mixed, Weekdays
Pacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines